Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With SC to ST termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for gigabit Ethernet applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 Single-mode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with duplex clip installed)
• ST Connector Dimensions: 9.8mm Height x 19.6mm Width x 59mm Depth
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -55 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 2.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load:50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.25 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 0.35 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.