Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
• Optical Multimode 2 (OM2) fiber supporting 500 MHz.km OFL at 850/1300 nm.
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with duplex clip installed)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 2.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.