With LC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for fast Ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and gigabit Ethernet applications. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. The LC connector with its RJ-style latch clip design is easy to engage and disengage, and gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, snags, and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
• Optical Multimode 1 (OM1) fiber supporting 200/500 MHz.km OFL at 850/1300 nm.
• LC Connector Dimensions: 10.75mm Height x 12.5mm Width x 50mm Depth (with installed duplex clip)
• SC Connector Dimensions: 10.6mm Height x 26mm Width x 58mm Depth (with duplex clip installed)
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 µm
• Jacket Material: PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.