- HDMI cables powered by RedMere’s technology are only 25% of the size of a standard HDMI cable and because they are light and ultra-thin they are easier to bend- route and disguise
- This next-generation cable technology allows for significantly thinner gauges- which increases cable management capability and reduces weight without sacrificing signal quality
- Active amplification is provided by the RedMere chip. This technology allows data speed to exceed 10.2 GBPS up to 100 ft.
- HDMI cables with RedMere technology are thinner, lighter, more flexible and easier to route in a home theater, plus they are more portable and easier to carry with laptops or portable video gear
- Enables IP-based applications over HDMI
- Supports 3D
- Supports 4K x 2K and 1080p
- Data Speed Transfer: Exceeds 10.2 GBPS
- ABS connector for 12 ft. and 15 ft. cables
- 12 ft. and 15 ft. connector size:
- Source side: .78" Long x .77" Wide x .31" Tall
- Display side: 1" Long x .77" Wide x .31" Tall
- PVC connector 20 ft. plus cables
- 20 ft. plus connector size:
- Source side: .98" Long x .77" Wide x .39" Tall
- Display side: 1.13" Long x .77" Wide x .39" Tall
- UL listed
- CL3 rated for cables 20 ft. and longer
Note: Due to the precise manufacturing process of Redmere HDMI cables, use with HDMI couplers/extenders during final cable installation is not recommended. This cable is designed to be connected directly from source to display.
Vanco recommends Redmere cables be utilized from point-to-point due to the nature of the Redmere chip’s process of pulling and amplifying the signal to it at the display end. If needed, Redmere can be combined with HDMI distribution products such as splitters, matrix units and switchers, however there is a higher chance of compatibility issues depending on the combination of components connected.
Redmere cables are not recommended to be used with HDMI extenders, as the extension, whether it is category cable or coax cable, should be doing the bulk of the extension. Redmere cables are typically used for longer cable runs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.