This versatile, easy-to-use digital multimeter is a great choice for homeowners or office maintenance staff. Use it to check for voltage in receptacles, extension cords, light fixtures, batteries, and other electrical circuits. Or check fuses, light bulbs, and continuity of electrical connections. You can even use it to verify the voltage level of automotive batteries and troubleshoot electrical problems in cars. With its user-friendly digital multimeter features like auto-ranging and a CAT III safety rating, the AM-500 will save time and increase measurement confidence.
- Measures voltage to 600V AC/DC, AC/DC current and resistance for residential and office maintenance
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and open circuits
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- Auto power-off conserves battery life
- Low battery warning helps avoid losing power in mid-measurement
- CAT III 600V safety rated to handle residential and commercial office applications