Compact yet tough, the Amprobe AM-510 auto-ranging digital multimeter delivers rugged, accurate performance for light commercial and advanced residential applications like rewiring an electrical panel, installing heated floors and light fixtures, troubleshooting and repairing home appliances, electrical sockets, and automotive electrical problems. Its CAT III safety rating and ease of use make it ideal for high voltage multimeter applications. Innovative digital multimeter features expedite go/no-go checks, and the built-in flashlight makes it easy to see wires and fuses in the dark. Plus a rubber tilt stand and a probe holder give you a third-hand when you need it.
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle and temperature
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Combines user friendly features such as, auto power-off to conserve battery life, low battery warning, a “third hand test probe holder, built-in test leads storage, a built-in flashlight, and a Velcro strap to hang the meter
- Auto and manual-ranging delivers maximum flexibility
- Backlit LCD display makes it easy to view results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.