Connecting USB with the traditional RS-232 serial port, this adapter connects cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Has a data transfer rate of over 230 kbps. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, there are no IRQ conflicts, and it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC. Frees your RS-232 port for other uses.
• Supports automatic handshake mode
• Data transfer rate: Over 230 kbps
• Supports remote wake-up and power management
• 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
• Windows 8 compliant
• IBM®-compatible PC running Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
• Pentium® processor of 200 MHz or above
• CD-Rom drive
• An available USB port either from the system or a USB hub
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.